§1 Information about the collection of personal data
(1) In the following we inform you about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data is all data that can be related to you personally, e.g. B. name, address, e-mail addresses, user behavior.
(2) Responsible acc. Art. 4 para. 7 EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
Solnhofer Portland-Zementwerke GmbH & Co. KG
Frauenberger Weg 20
91807 Solnhofen – Germany
SSG Solnhofen Stone Group
Branch of Solnhofer Portland-Zementwerke GmbH & Co. KG
Phone: +49 9145 601 300
Fax: +49 9145 601 333
(see our imprint).
You can reach our data protection officer at our postal address with the addition “our data protection officer” or by e-mail datenschutz(at)spz-solnhofen.de.
(3) When you contact us by e-mail or via a contact form, the data you provide (your e-mail address, possibly your name and telephone number) will be stored by us in order to answer your questions. We delete the data arising in this context after the storage is no longer necessary, or restrict the processing if there are statutory storage obligations.
(4) If we use commissioned service providers for individual functions of our offer or would like to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail below about the respective processes. We also state the specified criteria for the storage period.
(5) We would like to point out that data transmission on the Internet (e.g. when communicating by e-mail) can have security gaps. A complete protection of the data against access by third parties is not possible.
§2 Your rights
(1) You have the following rights towards us with regard to your personal data:
– right to information,
– right to rectification or erasure,
– right to restriction of processing,
– right to object to processing,
– Right to data portability.
(2) You also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about the processing of your personal data by us.
§3 Collection of personal data when visiting our website
(1) If you only use the website for informational purposes, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you would like to view our website, we collect the following data that is technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to ensure stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f DS-GVO ):
– IP address
– Date and time of the request
– Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
– Content of the request (specific page)
– Access Status/HTTP Status Code
– each transmitted amount of data
– Website from which the request comes
– Operating system and its interface
– Language and version of the browser software.
(2) In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive, assigned to the browser you are using and through which certain information flows to the place that sets the cookie (here from us). Cookies cannot run programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They serve to make the Internet offer more user-friendly and effective overall.
a) This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and functionality of which are explained below:
- Transient cookies (see b)
- Persistent cookies (see c)
b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. These include in particular the session cookies. These store a so-called session ID, with which various requests from your browser can be assigned to the joint session. This allows your computer to be recognized when you return to our website. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which can vary depending on the cookie. You can delete the cookies in the security settings of your browser at any time.
d) You can configure your browser settings according to your wishes and e.g. B. refuse to accept third-party cookies or all cookies. We would like to point out that you may not be able to use all the functions of this website.
§5 SSL encryption
This site uses SSL encryption for security reasons and to protect the transmission of confidential content that you send to us as the site operator. You can recognize an encrypted connection by the fact that the address line of the browser changes from “http://” to “https://” and by the lock symbol in your browser line.
§6 Further functions and offers of our website
(1) In addition to the purely informational use of our website, we offer various services that you can use if you are interested. To do this, you usually have to provide additional personal data that we use to provide the respective service and for which the aforementioned data processing principles apply.
(2) In some cases, we use external service providers to process your data. These have been carefully selected and commissioned by us, are bound by our instructions and are regularly checked.
§7 Contact form and brochure request
(1) You have the option of contacting us via our contact form or by means of personal messages. It is also possible to request SSG brochures free of charge. To use our contact form and our brochure request, we first need the data marked as mandatory from you. We process this data on the basis of Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DS-GVO, to answer your inquiry or to send the brochures.
(2) In addition, you can decide for yourself whether you would like to provide us with further information. This information is provided voluntarily and is not mandatory. We process your voluntary information on the basis of your consent in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a DS-GVO.
(3) If your contact is aimed at concluding a contract, the additional legal basis for the processing is Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. b DS-GVO.
(4) Your data will only be processed to answer your request and for possible follow-up questions. We delete your data as soon as they are no longer required. If there is a contractual relationship, we are subject to the statutory retention periods and delete your data after these periods have expired.
§8 Objection or revocation against the processing of your data
(1) If you have given your consent to the processing of your data, you can revoke this at any time. Such a revocation affects the admissibility of the processing of your personal data after you have given it to us.
(2) If we base the processing of your personal data on the balancing of interests, you can object to the processing. This is the case if the processing is not necessary in particular to fulfill a contract with you, which is shown by us in the following description of the functions. If you exercise such an objection, we ask that you explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we have done. In the event of your justified objection, we will examine the situation and will either discontinue or adjust the data processing or show you our compelling reasons worthy of protection on the basis of which we will continue the processing.
§9 External links
(1) Our online offer contains links to websites of other providers – so-called external links. The content of the destinations of these external links is beyond our control, so that we cannot assume any liability for such content. The responsibility always lies with the respective operator of the external sites. At the time the external links were linked, no legal violations were apparent. We cannot reasonably be expected to constantly monitor third-party content for violations of the law without specific information and evidence. If we become aware of any legal infringements, we will remove the corresponding external links immediately.
§10 Online presence in social networks (see also §9 External links)
As soon as you call up the respective social media profile in the respective network, the terms and conditions and data processing guidelines of the respective operator apply there.
We expressly draw your attention to the fact that operators of the social networks mentioned, which we use for communication, permanently store data outside of Germany and use it for business purposes. To what extent and for how long the data is stored is not recognizable to us. However, you have the right to request access to this data from the operator of the social network.
All social media channels of the SSG Solnhofen Stone Group can only be accessed by visitors to the website via an external link. The SSG Solnhofen Stone Group does not use any plugins or other interfaces on its website that the respective networks offer for embedding the offers on websites.
We take the discussion about data protection in social networks very seriously. We follow the debate and the checks by the responsible authorities and continuously check how we can further improve our social media presence under the given data protection conditions. Please also check which personal data you would like to disclose as a user of social media services. Please also regularly check the settings to protect your privacy in the social networks.
§11 Embedded Videos
(1) We have integrated YouTube videos into our online offer, which are stored on https://www.YouTube.com and can be played directly from our website. These are all integrated in “extended data protection mode”, i.e. no data about you as a user is transmitted to YouTube if you do not play the videos. The data mentioned in paragraph 2 will only be transmitted when you play the videos. We have no influence on this data transmission.
(2) By visiting the website, YouTube receives the information that you have accessed the corresponding subpage of our website. In addition, the data mentioned under §3 of this declaration will be transmitted. This occurs regardless of whether YouTube provides a user account through which you are logged in or whether there is no user account. If you are logged in to Google, your data will be assigned directly to your account. If you do not wish to be associated with your profile on YouTube, you must log out before activating the button. YouTube stores your data as usage profiles and uses them for advertising, market research and/or needs-based design of its website. Such an evaluation is carried out in particular (even for users who are not logged in) to provide needs-based advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the creation of these user profiles, whereby you must contact YouTube to exercise this right.
(3) YouTube is used in the interest of an attractive presentation of our online offers. This represents a legitimate interest within the meaning of Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DS-GVO. If a corresponding consent was requested, the processing takes place exclusively on the basis of Art. 6 Para. 1 p. 1 lit. a DS-GVO; the consent can be revoked at any time.
(4) YouTube is a multimedia service provided by YouTube LLC, 901 Cherry, San Bruno, CA 94066, USA (“YouTube”), a group company of Google Ireland Limited (“Google”), Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland .
(5) Further information on the purpose and scope of the data collection and its processing by YouTube can be found in the data protection declaration. There you will also find further information on your rights and setting options to protect your privacy: https://policies.google.com/privacy.
§12 map services (see also §9 External links)
The Google Maps map service can only be accessed by visitors to the website via an external link. The SSG Solnhofen Stone Group does not use any plugins or other interfaces on its website that Google offers for embedding the map services on websites.
As soon as you call up Google Maps, the terms and conditions and data processing guidelines of Google apply there.
We expressly draw your attention to the fact that Google permanently stores data outside of Germany and uses it for business purposes. To what extent and for how long the data is stored is not recognizable to us. However, you have the right to request access to this data from the operator of the map service.
§13 Use of script libraries (Google Fonts)
(1) In order to display our content correctly and graphically appealing across browsers, we use script libraries and font libraries on this website. We have integrated Google Fonts for this. This is a service of Google Ireland Ltd. (“Google”), Gordon House, Barrow St, Dublin 4, Ireland. Google Fonts are transferred to your browser’s cache to avoid multiple loading. If the browser does not support Google Fonts or prevents access, content will be displayed in a standard font.
(2) Calling up script libraries or font libraries automatically triggers a connection to the operator of the library, usually to a Google server in the USA. This transmits to the server which of our Internet pages you have visited. The IP address of the browser of your end device is also stored by Google. We have no influence on the scope and further use of the data collected and processed by Google through the use of Google Fonts.
(3) Google Fonts are used in the interest of an attractive presentation of our online offers. This represents a legitimate interest within the meaning of Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DS-GVO. If a corresponding consent was requested, the processing takes place exclusively on the basis of Art. 6 Para. 1 p. 1 lit. a DS-GVO; the consent can be revoked at any time.
(4) Further information on Google Fonts can be found at https://fonts.google.com/ and https://developers.google.com/fonts/faq?hl=de-DE&csw=1.
§14 Google Analytics
(1) This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. („Google“). Google Analytics uses so-called “cookies”, text files that are stored on your computer and enable an analysis of your use of the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. If IP anonymization is activated on this website, your IP address will be shortened beforehand by Google within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states of the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be sent to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide other services related to website activity and internet usage to the website operator.
(2) You can prevent the storage of cookies by setting your browser software accordingly; we would like to point out to you however that in this case you will if applicable not be able to use all functions of this website in full. You can also prevent the data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) being sent to Google and the processing of this data by Google by using the browser plug-in available under the following link. download and install in: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de.
(3) This website uses Google Analytics with the extension “_anonymizeIP()”. As a result, IP addresses are further processed in abbreviated form, which means that they cannot be linked to individuals. If the data collected about you has a personal reference, this will be excluded immediately and the personal data will be deleted immediately.
(4) We use Google Analytics to analyze and regularly improve the use of our website. We can use the statistics obtained to improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. The legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is Art. 6 Para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DS-GVO. If a corresponding consent was requested, the processing takes place exclusively on the basis of Art. 6 Para. 1 p. 1 lit. a DS-GVO; the consent can be revoked at any time.
(5) Third party information: Google Dublin, Google Ireland Ltd., Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland.
Data protection: https://www.google.com/policies/privacy.
(6) This website also uses Google Analytics for a cross-device analysis of visitor flows, which is carried out via a user ID. You can deactivate the cross-device analysis of your usage in your customer account under “My data”, “Personal data”.
(7) The data sent by us and linked to cookies and user IDs will be automatically deleted after 14 months. Data that has reached the end of its retention period is automatically deleted once a month.
§15 Objection to advertising mails
We hereby object to the use of contact data published as part of the imprint obligation to send unsolicited advertising and information material. The site operators expressly reserve the right to take legal action in the event of unsolicited advertising being sent, such as spam e-mails.
§16 Changes to our data protection regulations
We reserve the right to occasionally adapt this data protection declaration so that it always corresponds to the current legal requirements or to implement changes to our services in the data protection declaration, e.g. B. when introducing new services. The new data protection declaration will then apply to your next visit.
Status: May 2021