§1 Information about the collection of personal data
(1) In the following, we inform you about the processing of personal data when using our website. Personal data is all data that can be related to you personally, e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses, user behavior. In this way, we would like to inform you about our processing operations and at the same time comply with legal obligations, in particular from the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
(2) The controller pursuant to Article 4 (7) of the GDPR is:
Solnhofer Portland-Zementwerke GmbH & Co. KG
Frauenberger Weg 20
91807 Solnhofen – Germany
SSG Solnhofen Stone Group
Branch of Solnhofer Portland-Zementwerke GmbH & Co. KG
Phone: +49 9145 601 300 Fax: +49 9145 601 333
(see our imprint).
You can reach our data protection officer at our postal address with the addition "our data protection officer" or by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
(3) When you contact us by e-mail or via a contact form, the data you provide (your e-mail address, if applicable. Your name and telephone number) are stored by us in order to answer your questions. If the request is assigned to a contract, we delete the data arising in this context after the deadlines for the term of the contract, otherwise after the storage is no longer necessary, or restrict the processing if there are legal storage obligations.
(4) If we use contracted service providers for individual functions of our offer or would like to use your data for advertising purposes, we will always carefully select and monitor these service providers and inform you in detail below about the respective processes. In doing so, we will also state the specified criteria for the storage period.
(5) We would like to point out that data transmission over the Internet (e.g. when communicating by e-mail) can have security gaps. It is not possible to completely protect data from access by third parties.
§2 Your rights
(1) You have the following rights vis-à-vis a controller with regard to the personal data concerning you:
– Right to information,
– Right to rectification or deletion,
– Right to restriction of processing,
– Right to object to processing,
– Right to data portability.
(2) You also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about the processing of your personal data by us.
§3 Processing of personal data when visiting our website
When using the website for informational purposes, i.e. merely viewing it without registration and without you providing us with any other information, we process the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. The data described below is technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to ensure stability and security and must therefore be processed by us. The legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f GDPR:
– IP address
– Date and time of the request
– Zeitzonendifferenz zur Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
– Content of the request (page visited)
– Amount of data transferred in each case
– previously visited page
– Operating system
– Language and version of the browser software.
§4 Further functions and offers of our website
(1) In addition to the purely informational use of our website, we offer various services that you can use if you are interested and use other common functions for the analysis or marketing of our offers, which are presented in more detail below. To do this, you usually have to provide further personal data or we process such additional data that we use to carry out the respective services. For all data processing purposes described here, the aforementioned data processing principles apply.
(2) In some cases, we use external service providers to process your data. These are carefully selected by us, are bound by our instructions and are regularly monitored.
§5 Objection or revocation against the processing of your data
(1) If you have given your consent to the processing of your data, you can revoke it at any time. Such a revocation affects the permissibility of the processing of your personal data after you have given it to us. The permissibility of the processing of your data up to the time of your revocation remains unaffected.
(2) Insofar as we base the processing of your personal data on the balancing of interests, you may object to the processing. This is the case if, in particular, the processing is not necessary for the fulfilment of a contract with you, which is described by us in the following description of the functions. When exercising such an objection, we ask you to explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we have done. In the event of your objection, we will examine the situation and either discontinue or adapt the data processing or point out to you our compelling reasons worthy of protection, on the basis of which we will continue the processing.
(3) Of course, you can object to the processing of your personal data for advertising and data analysis purposes at any time. The best way to object to advertising is to contact us using the contact details given above.
§6 SSL or TLS encryption
(1) This site uses SSL or TLS encryption for security reasons and to protect the transmission of confidential content that you send to us as the site operator. You can recognize an encrypted connection by the fact that the address line of the browser changes from "http://" to "https://" and by the lock symbol in your browser line.
(1) You have the option of contacting us by means of personal messages (e-mail, telephone, fax or post). We process all personal data resulting from this (name, enquiry, etc.) on the basis of Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DS-GVO in order to answer your request.
(2) In addition, you can decide for yourself whether you want to provide us with further information. This information is voluntary and not mandatory. We process your voluntary information on the basis of your consent in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a GDPR.
(3) If your contact is aimed at the conclusion of a contract, the additional legal basis for the processing is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DS-GVO.
(4) Your data will only be processed to answer your request and for possible follow-up questions. We delete your data as soon as it is no longer required. If a contractual relationship is established, we are subject to the statutory retention requirements and delete your data after these periods have expired.
§8 Use of Script Libraries - Local Hosting
(1) This site uses for the uniform display of fonts from IcoMoon. IcoMoon fonts are installed locally. A connection to IcoMoon.io servers does not take place.
§9 External links
(1) Our online offer contains links to websites of other providers - so-called external links. The contents of the destinations of these external links are beyond our control, so that we do not assume any liability for such content. The responsibility always lies with the respective operator of the external sites. At the time the external links were linked, no legal violations were apparent. It is not reasonable for us to permanently monitor third-party content for legal violations without concrete indications and indications. If we become aware of any legal violations, we will remove the corresponding external links immediately.
§10 Map services (see also §8 External links)
(1) The Google Maps map service can only be accessed by visitors to the website via an external link. The SSG Solnhofen Stone Group does not use any plugins or other interfaces on its website that Google offers for embedding the map services on websites.
(2) As soon as you access Google Maps, Google's terms and conditions and data processing guidelines apply there.
(3) We expressly draw your attention to the fact that Google permanently stores data outside Germany and uses it for business purposes. To what extent and for how long the data is stored is not recognizable to us. However, you have the right to request access to this data from the operator of the map service.
§11 Application and application procedure
(1) We process your personal data (e.g. contact and communication data, application documents, notes taken during job interviews, etc.) for the purpose of processing your application to fill positions within our company. The legal basis for this is Article 88 of the GDPR in conjunction with Section 26 of the German Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG) and, if applicable, Article 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR.
(2) We store your personal data for as long as this is necessary for the decision on your application. Your personal data or application documents will be deleted a maximum of six months after the end of the application process (e.g. the announcement of the rejection decision) and your physical application documents will be returned to you, unless longer storage is legally required or permissible.
(3) If an employment relationship is established between you and us, we may process the personal data already received from you for the purposes of the employment relationship in accordance with Art. 88 GDPR in conjunction with § 26 BDSG, insofar as this is necessary for the implementation or termination of the employment relationship or for the exercise or fulfillment of the rights arising from a law or a collective agreement, a works or service agreement (collective agreement) and Duties of representing the interests of employees is required.
(4) If an employment relationship has not been established, but your application is still of interest to us, we will ask you whether we may continue to hold your application for future vacancies. If you give us your express consent for this, the lawfulness of this processing is given on the basis of your consent in accordance with Art. 6 (1) (a) GDPR. A given consent can be revoked at any time, with effect for the future.
(5) Furthermore, we may process your personal data if this is necessary to fulfil legal obligations (Art. 6 para. 1 lit. c GDPR) or to defend against legal claims asserted against us. The legal basis for this is Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR. The legitimate interest is, for example, a burden of proof in proceedings under the General Equal Treatment Act (AGG).
(6) Your personal data will only be passed on within our company to persons who are involved in the processing of your application.
§12 Our appearances in social networks
(1) We have various appearances in so-called social media platforms. We operate the performances with the following providers:
– Facebook: Meta Platforms Inc., Menlo Park, Kalifornien, USA (https://www.meta.com/)
– Instagram: Meta Platforms Inc., Menlo Park, Kalifornien, USA (https://www.meta.com/)
– LinkedIn: LinkedIn Ireland Unlimited Company, Wilton Place, Dublin 2, Irland (https://www.linkedin.com)
– YouTube: Google Ireland Limited, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Irland (https://www.youtube.com/)
(2) We use the technical platform and the services of the providers for these information services. We would like to point out that you use our appearances on social media platforms and their functions on your own responsibility. This applies in particular to the use of interactive functions (e.g. commenting, sharing, rating). When you visit our websites, the providers of the social media platforms collect, among other things: Your IP address and other information that is available on your device in the form of cookies. This information is used to provide us, as the operator of the accounts, with statistical information about the interaction with us.
(3) The data collected about you in this context will be processed by the platforms and may be transferred to countries outside the European Union, in particular the USA. We do not know how the social media platforms use the data from your visit to our account and interaction with our posts for their own purposes, how long this data is stored and whether data is passed on to third parties. The data processing may differ depending on whether you are registered and logged in to the social network or visit the site as an unregistered and/or non-logged in user. When accessing a post or account, the IP address assigned to your device is transmitted to the provider of the social media platform. If you are currently logged in as a user, a cookie on your device can be used to track how you have moved around the network. Buttons integrated into websites enable the platforms to record your visits to these websites and assign them to your respective profile. This data can be used to offer content or advertising tailored to you. If you want to avoid this, you should log out or deactivate the "stay logged in" function, delete the cookies present on your device and restart your browser.
(5) To exercise your rights as a data subject, you can contact us or the provider of the social media platform. If one party is not responsible for answering or needs to receive the information from the other party, we or the provider will then forward your request to the respective partner. If you have any questions about profiling or processing your data when using the website, please contact the operator of the social media platform directly. If you have any questions about the processing of your interaction with us on our site, please write to us using the contact details provided above.
(6) What information the social media platform receives and how it is used is described by the providers in their privacy policies (see link in the table above). There you will also find information about contact options and the setting options for advertisements. You can also find more information about social networks and how you can protect your data on www.youngdata.de.
§13 Objection to advertising e-mails
We hereby object to the use of contact data published within the scope of the imprint obligation for the purpose of sending unsolicited advertising and information material. The operators of the pages expressly reserve the right to take legal action in the event of the unsolicited sending of advertising information, such as spam e-mails.
As of September 2023